Congratulations to Medan Area University Students Successfully Passing Funding for the 5 Field Student Creativity Program (PKM) in 2021 by the Ministry of Education, Culture, Research and Technology, Directorate General of Higher Education.
The number of those who successfully passed the PKM 5 Fields 2021 proposal were 4,522 from all public and private universities. The following are the names of Medan Area University students who passed the proposal for the Funding of the 5 Fields Student Creativity Program (PKM) in 2021 in accordance with the Decree of 1949/E2/KM.05.01/2021 regarding the Funding of the 5 Fields PKM in 2021, namely:
1. KEVIN ARDIANSYAH (198220034) with the title PANAMTIS (Practical Planting Package).
2. AGUSTINUS ROY MARTIN SIAHAAN (198220174) with ASIK PELET: Organic Animal Feed Innovation from the Production House of Maggot Black Soldier Fly (Hermetia illucens) Based on Zero Waste.
3. ARYA CHANDRA BUANA LUBIS (188120027) with the title Hybrid Technology with PV-Grid Design on Smart Egg Incubators in an Effort to Improve the Economy of Poultry Farmers in Covid-19 Conditions.
4. EPI TANIA (198110067) with the title Knitting Technique Training as an Effort for Stress Management and Business Opportunities for Teenagers Due to Online Learning.
5. SEKAR SARI SERI (188210031) with the title Smart Integrated Management-Based Village Youth Empowerment as a Distribution Solution for Purun Crafts during the Pandemic Period.
Congratulations to the students of the Medan Area University who have succeeded in making the name of the Medan Area University proud. Every competition event for Medan Area University students always wins, this proves the quality of Medan Area University students. Hopefully in the future students at UMA will get more championships from other fields. “